LABOGA The Beast combo - € 549,00 NEW
The Beast amplifier is an all tube design compressed in a very lightweight and small box. It's designed for people who love pure tube tone and for people who are bored with carrying heavyweight tube "monsters". An experienced musician, as well as a beginner, will definitely appreciate a few unique features, which makes The Beast so much versatile, so it can be used in the studio, on stage and also at home using headphones.
Power capacity (15W) together with the speaker cabinet gives surprisingly loud signal (in comparison: 50W amp gives only 5,3dB more), therefore the output power switching was used lowering the power to 8W. The output tubes EL84 produces a nice, warm, classic tone together with very good reliability. The amplifier is equipped with Celestion Seventy80 speaker, which has a lot of headroom with its 80W power capacity. This helps the amp to produce distinct and clear powerful sound.
Headphones output, as well as balanced line output are equipped with a speaker emulation, which tone was carefully tuned in various tests. The signal for the emulation is taken directly from the speaker output (after the output transformer), so the influence of power tubes in the overall tone is then well heard also in line and headphones outputs. They are always active independently, so using line out doesn't affect the headphones The Speaker On/Off (on the back panel) switches the internal fake load in place of speakers, but the speaker emulation is still active, so it's possible to play at home using just headphones and enjoying tube sound. The XLR line output is not only balanced, but fully separated from the internal circuit with additional transformer (Di-Box), which prevents any hum to develop.
The clean channel tone is controlled by a one knob called "character". Though it does not just simply cut high frequencies, like in most cases, but it's a complete 3-point tone stack reduced to a single knob. Therefore, it's possible to get many various tone types in different setting of the knob. The drive channel has a standard 2 point EQ: Bass and Treble.
Volume and gain are controlled separately for both channels by Volume (clean) and Gain (drive). Additionally the overall volume is set with Master Volume. Channel switch sits on the front panel while the footswitch socket is on the back panel.
- Output power: 15W / 8W (switched) using 2 x EL84, 80W speaker Celestion Seventy80, all tube preamplifier using 2 x 12AX, two channels - clean and drive (high gain), headphones output with speaker emulation, built-in Di-Box with speaker emulation - balanced line out XLR, silent recording (built-in fake speaker load),
- separate tone control for both channels, master volume, clean channel - volume, drive channel- gain and volume, relays channel switching, channel footswitch socket
- Speaker output: 4 ohm, 8 ohm, 16 ohm
- Dimensions: (WxDxH) 460 x 235 x 440 mm
- Weight: 15,5 kg
LABOGA Alligator AD5200T MK II - € 1.349,00 NEW
he Alligator series amplifiers are handmade and of full-tube design. From the very beginning it has been made and tested by musicians who are best aware of the guitaristâ€™s needs. These amplifiers are for guitarists that play â€œclassicalâ€ types of music from jazz, blues, hard rock, to even heavy metal.
The power stage is based on four EL84 tubes which give it an output power of 50 W. Not only are these tubes reliable mechanically but also are characterized by creating a warm, â€œsingingâ€ tube tone. The Preamp is on two 12AX7 tubes. One of the things that distinguish the EL84 tube is that you only need half of 12AX7 for the inverter, while with EL34 or 6L6 you need to use all of it. Despite of the preamp having only two tubes, the amplifier is capable of creating a wide spectrum of tones. The master section of the amplifier has been designed so that when playing at low volume, the tone quality is maintained. This section is also equipped with a spring reverb.
The amplifier has two channels: clean and distorted. On the clean channel exists the possibility of obtaining a â€œcrunchâ€ sound and the distorted channel offers possibilities from crunch to even a high gain sound. Additionally, the distorted channel offers the possibility of having two independent gains (potentiometer Gain 1 and Gain 2) controlled by a footswitch. For example, the player may set Gain 1 for less distortion than Gain 2, which with the help of a footswitch, allows for an easy transition between the two during a solo. This channel offers a wide variety of tones from classic rock and roll to hard rock, hardcore, even metal.
- Output power: 50W
- Tubes used: 4 x EL84 and 2 x 12AX7
- 2 channels: clear and overdrive - Two separate tone control for each channel clean and drive with EQ MOD volume regulators - clear channel, gain and volume overdrive channel, two separate positions, switched with footswitch, Gain regulators, master volume
- Footswitch socket: channel and Gain 2 switching
- Speaker outputs: 4 ohm, 8 ohm, 16 ohm.
- Dimensions: (WxDxH) 670 x 275 x 250
- Weight: 17,5 kg
LABOGA Cabinet 212FV Premium - € 499,00 NEW
Cabinet 212F is based on two Celestion: Vintage 30 and G12T-75 speakers. This speakers are thought to be the best guitar speakers.
This cabinet has a classic closed enclosure. Back side is screw mounted which gives good access to inside of cabinet. he use of four speakers gives the effect of "a wall of sound". Selection of three variants of material used to build cabinet (plywood, chipboard, both) making possible to form the sound of this cabinet.
On the back side are 2 jack sockets which are designed to connect amplifier or another cabinet. Thanks to that, one can avoid using long connecting cables between the cabinets and the amplifier in a "chain" usage.
- Power: 120W RMS
- Impendence: 4ohm, 8ohm or 16ohm
- Speakers: Vintage30, G12T-75
- Output: 2 - connected in a parallel way
- Dimensions: (WxDxH) 750 x 350 x 520
- Weight: 26 kg
- PREMIUM - a combination of chipboard and plywood. This structure is the result of years of experience in constructing guitar cabinets. Such combination is a kind of compromise between Classic and Standard types.