There is no doubt as to the cajon's enormous rise in popularity in recent years. What's not to love about the cajon? It's convenience and ability to perform in nearly any acoustic-based situation have made this "drum set in a box" a go-to for both drummers and percussionists world-wide. LP is proud to offer the most comprehensive line of cajons on the market today. Led by our USA made Americana Series and backed up with a full assortment at all price levels, LP offers the perfect cajon for every player and every gig.
BOSS KATANA amps have received accolades from guitarists everywhere for their fantastic sound and feel, onboard effects, and great value. Now, the KATANA-Mini makes serious KATANA tone accessible in a small, go-anywhere amp that runs on batteries. Offering sound quality that far exceeds other amps in its class, this miniature powerhouse features an authentic multi-stage analog gain circuit for big, expressive sound, plus a traditional analog EQ and an onboard tape-style delay. Ultra-compact and travel-ready, the KATANA-Mini delivers inspiring KATANA tone anywhere you want to play.
- Great KATANA tone in a highly portable amp
- Rich, full sound that far exceeds other amps in its class
- Authentic multi-stage analog gain circuit and three-band analog tone stack
- Three versatile amp types: Brown, Crunch, and Clean
- Built-in tape-style delay for warm ambience
- Aux input for jamming with music from a smartphone
- Phones/recording output with cabinet voicing
- Runs on six AA-size batteries or optional AC adapter
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 230 x 116 x 181 mm
- Weight: 1,2g
- Owner's manual & batteries included, AC adapter not included
We have a new strap in stock - PES40 & PES45 Nubuk
Get yours now!!!
Meet the new MICRO CUBEs — small, loud, proud, and in true stereo! These little amps overachieve with serious bombast in a small body. You won’t believe how much these little amps can deliver through their stereo power amps and newly developed custom speakers, four per RX.
- Stereo power amplifiers and four newly developed 4-inch (10cm) speakers
- Eight COSM amps, six digital effects, and chromatic tuner built in
- Rhythm Guide function for practical rhythm training
- Stereo AUX input for CD/MP3 player, Phones/Recording out
- Battery driven (6 x AA, up to 11-hour continuous use), AC adaptor included
- Compact body with carrying strap
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 296 x 207 x 294 mm
- Weight: 6,8kg
- Owner's manual, AC Adaptor, Power cord, Strap included
The Major Diatonic Harmonica was originally intended for playing simple Folk music of the nineteenth century and its notation layout was adequate for that purpose. The Major Diatonic harmonica is the most commonly used tuning for playing Blues, Rock, Country Folk & Jazz. Several other manufacturers, using various names stamped on their cover plates, for marketing purposes, have the exact same notation layout as a Lee Oskar Major Diatonic harmonica.
The original style of playing, known as 1st Position (Straight Harp), is suitable for playing simple melodies, Folk music and various other types of music that call for melody lines, along with some chords. 1st Position (Straight Harp), is still used by many players today, but due to its simplicity of sound, it is not as popular as 2nd Position (Cross Harp).
MARUSZCZYK INSTRUMENTS Bass Bag 'Nubuk'
- Strong, rough and thick antique leather
- Padded with 20mm upholstered layer
- Strong 10mm zip
- Finish: nubuk
- Lenght: 123cm
- Weight: 3,5kg
Handmade in Europe, Poland!
BOSS GT-1 'Guitar Effects Processor' - €189,00 NEW
Ultra-portable and easy to use, the GT-1 delivers pro-level tones everywhere you play. Driven by the powerful BOSS GT-series engine, it gives you access to a huge selection of world-class amps and effects for all types of music. A streamlined interface enables quick and intuitive sound creation, while an assignable control switch and expression pedal provide dynamic real-time effects adjustment. And by connecting to BOSS TONE CENTRAL, you can download new patches, editing software, and more. Equally suited for beginners, weekend warriors, and traveling players, the GT-1 packs premium sound in a compact and rugged package.
BOSS GT-1B 'Bass Effects Processor' - €209,00 NEW
The GT-1B gives bass players a massive range of pro tone-shaping power in a small and robust package. Backed by BOSS’s premium sound engine, you have full access to a huge selection of bass-optimized amps and effects for stage and studio playing. The streamlined interface lets you dial in sounds fast, while the onboard control switch and expression pedal enable you to adjust multiple effects in real time. And by connecting to BOSS TONE CENTRAL, you can download new patches, editing software, and more. Compact, rugged, and battery powered, the GT-1B is the ultimate mobile tone companion for every bassist.
-20% on selected items in the 'black weekend sale' category online or at our store in Aldenhoven.
BOSS Katana-50 - € 219,00 NEW
With 50 watts of power and a custom 12-inch speaker, the KATANA-50 delivers a commanding range of gig-worthy tones that gracefully slice through any band scenario. The amp also excels for home playing, with a uniquely efficient design and innovative Power Control that provides inspiring sound and response at low volumes. In addition, the KATANA-50 includes integrated access to a huge range of BOSS effects, which are customizable using the free BOSS Tone Studio editor software. And with the amp’s powerful Tone Setting memories, you can store your favorite amp channel setups and effects combinations for instant recall.
- Stage-ready 50-watt combo amp with a custom 12-inch speaker
- Five unique amp characters: Clean, Crunch, Lead, Brown (derived from the Waza amp), and Acoustic (for acoustic-electric guitars)
- Choose from a huge selection of customizable effects and effect routing configurations with the BOSS Tone Studio editor software
- Dedicated gain, EQ, and effects controls for adjusting sounds quickly
- Four Tone Setting memories for storing and recalling all amp and effect settings
- Power Control for achieving cranked-amp tone and dynamic response at low volumes
- Three Cabinet Resonance types for fine-tuning the tone and feel
- Mic’d cabinet emulation on the USB and phones/recording outputs, with customizable tone via three Air Feel settings
- Channel and global parametric EQs for refined sound shaping
- Built-in tilt stand for optimal monitoring and sound projection
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 470 x 238 x 398 mm
- Weight: 11,6g
- Owner's manual & Power cord included
Wir haben hohen Besuch aus Japan.
Akio Hasumi, ein langjähriger Freund von Adrian ist übers Wochenende zu Besuch und wird am Sonntag den 24.11.2019 um 19 Uhr ein Live-Konzert spielen.
Wir freuen uns sehr Akio wieder zu sehen und hoffen auf zahlreiche Gäste.
Der Eintritt ist kostenlos!
Hier ein Video vom letzten Besuch im Jahr 2015:
We have high visit from Japan.
Akio Hasumi, a longtime friend of Adrian, is visiting us over the weekend and will play a live concert on Sunday, 24.11.2019 at 7 pm.
We are very happy to see Akio again and hope for many guests.
Admission is free!
Here a video from the last visit in 2015: